when my hair sucks my life sucks
I think you sent a selfie to a group of marines.
This is why I love marines.
8 things to Remember during the Storms of Life…
1. God is in full control of the timing and intensity of your trial and will not allow it to go beyond His boundaries.
2. He has a specific purpose for your suffering which you may not understand until it is over.
3. This trial will prove to be profitable if you submit to God and trust Him through it.
4. Trying situations are opportunities for faith to prove genuine and grow stronger.
5. When you endure extreme pressure with unexplainable peace and joy, the Lord will demonstrate His sustaining power to a watching world.
6. Your difficulties are used by the Father to produce Christ-like character.
7. God will walk with you through all trials.
8. The Holy Spirit will enable you not only to survive but also to come out a conqueror.
Putting Things In Perspective: The photo on the left is Hurricane Katrina moments before it made landfall in Louisiana back in 2005. The photo on the right is Super Typhoon Haiyan, currently making landfall in the Philippines. Basically, what is happening in the Philippines is historic for the world. Super Typhoon Haiyan is one of the strongest storms in world history. You read that correctly, WORLD HISTORY. It is also the strongest storm in the world since 1979. Loss of life is unavoidable in the case of this Super Typhoon. It formed when two separate typhoons joined together. To put things in perspective, a storm bigger than Hurricane Katrina is hitting the Philippines. Unprecedented, indeed.
Absolutely tragic too. :(
Keep the Philippines in your thoughts, please.
Thinking of you all, take care. xo Lang
I completely understand why they’re all excited. You start to miss your loved ones so much that you feel happy when someone else gets to see theirs, even if you don’t get to see yours.
There aren’t any words to describe this one.
I will never not reblog this.
Bet they don’t look at Palestinian girls like that.
Page 1 of 474